Career Opportunities & Hired Equipment
Corporate Equipment Manager
Our organization is comprised of Okanagan Aggregates Limited, VSA Highway Maintenance Limited and Associated Ready Mix with our corporate office located in Armstrong, BC.
We are committed to providing the best product and service to our customers through our people and equipment. We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Equipment Manager to join our corporate team. Reporting to our executive group, the Corporate Equpment Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing the operations of all mechanical locations and staff to ensure effective maintenance and repair programs, developing repair/replace strategies and equipment safety programs for all equipment used on company job sites. The Corporate Equipment Manager also strives to minimize organizational costs through product standardization and tracking.
- Mechanical Journeyman Accreditation and/or Certified Equipment Technician
- A thorough knowledge of mechanical shop operations with at least 5 years experience in a supervisory role
- A thorough knowledge of mechanical repair procedures and methodologies
- A thorough knowledge of mechanical repair time frames
- Strong computer skills including the use of equipment maintenance software
Although this position is based at our corporate office in Armstrong, you will be required to travel to our service areas and work sites on a frequent basis.
If you have any interest in joining our corporate team, please send a covering letter and your resume to: [email protected]